"Rich Dark Porter"
Bottles must be purchased in quantites of 12. You can mix and match bottles to make up a case
Wold Top’s Marmalade Porter is a complex, rich, dark porter with a sweet malty base, overtones of bitter orange and hints of coffee and chocolate.
Fun fact: the name ‘porter’ came from its popularity with eighteenth-century street and river porters!
But don’t just take our word for its deliciousness... here’s what the beer industry thinks!
Feedback from the Guild of Fine Food Great Taste Awards:
“This delivers its promised aromas on the nose and they follow through pleasingly on the palate. The malty base is definitely there and overall the flavour is well balanced and rounded. A really good porter.”
- Guild of Fine Foods Great Taste Awards 2018, two stars
- SIBA Regional Keg Awards 2018, bronze award in the Keg Porters, Stouts, Old Ales, Strong Milds & Strong Brown Ales category
- World Gluten Free Beers 2018, third place in the Below 5.5% ABV category
- World Beer Awards 2017, country winner in the Porter category
- SIBA Regional Keg Awards 2017, gold award in the Porters, Stouts, Old Ales, Strong Milds & Strong Brown Ales, 4.5% to 6.4% category.
We Also Recommend
|Free Delivery||Orders over £50.00 will be delivered free of charge. Delivery times will depend on the make up of the order. See below.|
|Beer Delivery||Delivery on beer orders is £5.00.|
|Surcharges||Standard delivery including surcharge on orders under £50 is £10.00
Orders over £50 qualify for free delivery so if a surcharge is required this will only be £5
For more details about the surcharges visit the FAQ page
|Other Orders||Orders containing no cases of beer will be delivered by Royal Mail Signed For and will cost a minimum of £4.45 depending on weight. Please allow 3 days for delivery.|
|Vouchers||Orders only containing vouchers will be delivered by Royal Mail at a cost of £1.77.|
|Click and Collect||Is available from the Brewery site. Choose collection on checkout and we will send you a notification of when your order is ready to collect. The site is open for collections Monday to Friday, 9am until 4pm. Closed weekends.|
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh