NEW GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19
We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes working out how best to run our Tour taking into consideration our safety, your safety and current Government guidelines.
A few notes to consider;
- Pre-booked tours only
- Tour numbers limited based on bookings.
- New signage at the Brewery will direct you to the tour start.
- You can only arrive a maximum of 15 minutes before the tour is due to start.
- The bar will only be open for the duration of the tour.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented in all areas.
- Hand washing facilities will be provided.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at various stations throughout.
- If you or anyone in your household develops any Covid symptoms before your visit, please follow guidelines and stay away. We can rebook your tour for another time.
Come and join us on a Wold Top Brewery tour and learn all about our story and our passion for wonderful beer! Settle down in our lovely bar with a beer in hand and we'll tell you all about how we create our award-winning beer before heading into the brewery to see the process.
£15.00 per person
Tour price includes: Brewery Tour, 2 x half pints of Wold Top beer (or a bottle of your choice to take away) and a branded glass.
Must be pre-booked, tours last approximately 1hr 15 mins - 1hr 30 mins, tastings available to over 18's only.
Combined tours of Wold Top Brewery and our sister company, Spirit of Yorkshire distillery are available but must be booked directly with Spirit of Yorkshire on their website so we can monitor numbers.
*Please contact us for more information*
Students? U3A? Walkers? Beer enthusiasts? Young farmers?
Wold Top would be happy to welcome groups to the Brewery.
If you have a group of 15 or more people who would like to have a tour, please contact us on 01723 892222 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your visit.
We can also organise refreshments and lunches if required.
Testimonials from Group tours:
"a thoroughly enjoyable experience"
"A big thank you to all staff that provided the talk and tour of your brewery"
"The student feedback was very positive, with many of them having been surprised by the scale and complexity of the process"
"The lecture about the business and the process was fascinating and well-delivered."
"I would be most happy to bring along another group in the future and would recommend your tour to others interested in the brewing process."