NEW GUIDELINES FOR COVID-19
We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes working out how best to run our Tour taking into consideration our safety, your safety and current Government guidelines.
A few notes to consider;
- Pre-booked tours only
- Tour numbers limited based on bookings.
- New signage at the Brewery will direct you to the tour start.
- You can only arrive a maximum of 15 minutes before the tour is due to start.
- Toilets will operate on a one in, one out system.
- Table service will operate in the bar.
- Face masks are required during the tour but not whilst sampling/drinking in the bar.
- Our staff will wear masks and gloves whilst serving.
- The bar will only be open for the duration of the tour.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented in all areas.
- Hand washing facilities will be provided.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at various stations throughout.
- Card payments only, no cash accepted.
- Contact details will be kept for 21 days post tour for track and trace information.
- If you or anyone in your household develops any Covid symptoms before your visit, please follow guidelines and stay away. We can rebook your tour for another time.
Group tours - (currently unavailable)
Please contact us for more information
Students? U3A? Walkers? Beer enthusiasts? Young farmers?
Wold Top would be happy to welcome groups to the Brewery.
If you have a group of 15 or more people who would like to have a tour, please contact us on 01723 892222 or email@example.com to arrange your visit.
Tours can be combined with garden visits, and we can also organise refreshments and lunches if required.
Testimonials from Group tours:
"a thoroughly enjoyable experience"
"A big thank you to all staff that provided the talk and tour of your brewery"
"The student feedback was very positive, with many of them having been surprised by the scale and complexity of the process"
"The lecture about the business and the process was fascinating and well-delivered."
"I would be most happy to bring along another group in the future and would recommend your tour to others interested in the brewing process."