2020 in stats
13th January 2021
As part of the January newsletter, Kate and Alex pulled together a few quirky facts for you...
In 2020 we
- Brewed an estimated 1.4 million pints worth of beer (interestingly this is still less than 1% of the total UK annual production).
- Used 3000 kg of hops and 325 tonnes of malt
- Packaged 1.8 million bottles through our sister packaging company of both Wold Top and other breweries’ beer.
- Sent out over 10,000 boxes of beer to individual customers all over the UK. From Scotland to Cornwall and everywhere in between!
- Used 17,500 box staples.
- Have gone through 700 rolls of packaging and fragile tape.
- Used 6 rolls (300m) of bubble wrap.
- Filled 800+ mini casks.
- Increased our social media followers by 30% over Facebook and Instagram.
- Saw a 1170% increase in online sales through our brewery website, and of those customers who bought online in 2020, 94% had never purchased our beers directly from us online before.
We ate (collectively as a Wold Top/Agricola Bottling team)
- 192 bacon sandwiches
- 20 birthday cakes
- 5 tubs of Celebrations/Miniature Heroes/Quality Streets
- 50 mince pies
- Numerous chocolate biscuits
- 3000 cups of coffee
- 5000 mugs of tea (Yorkshire, of course)
- And a few pints of beer and glasses of wine!
Let’s see what 2021 will bring!
Alex and Kate
If you would like the monthly brewery newsletter delivered directly to your device, simply sign up here and get 10% off your first online order.